Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oswego Road Trip

A couple of weeks ago I had to go out to Oswego to check out a church and Fort Ontario for a wedding I did just last weekend. I was unfamiliar with the area and wanted to see what the light was like for when I would be there with the bride and groom. I brought Kinsey, Keefe and Victoria along with me for subjects. We had a great time and it was really neat for me to take photos of Kinsey and Victoria again. I haven't had the opportunity to do so in quite some time so I took advantage of the moment. Kinsey and Victoria have known each other since they were about a year old. Through the years they have remained best friends and I cannot even tell you how many beautiful photographs I have of them together as they grew up. There are hundreds and many of my favorites are ones of them near the water. Victoria's family has a camp on Skaneateles Lake where we spent many summer days swimming and playing on the shore. Memories that have been captured on film (yes, film as in Kodak) to be cherished for years to come. They were so little then and now they are strong and independent young women. I love them and will always cherish the photos I have of them, as well as all the photos of Keefe.

Time does fly by. Grab it while you're in flight and hold on tight.


2 comments:

kerry said...

BEAUTIFUL shots. You are so talented.

me said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics.
On another note, can you come out to visit, pretty please :)