Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Baptism....he did it!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Keefe decided to get baptized at St. James Church here in Skaneateles by Pastor Rob Dewitter. I also mentioned that the actual baptism would be in the lake and it WAS! Thank goodness it was really warm here today so that everyone that went into the lake at least came out of the water to warm air.

I have to be honest...I am not a church going person. I never have been nor will I ever be. That is just who I am. However, I do respect those who do have their Faith. It must be a powerful thing....it just never caught on with me. Saying this, I would like to say it was a very touching moment as I watched my son get baptized. It was his decision to make and he went through with it. I am very proud of him. He did look cold though afterwards!