Thursday, May 21, 2009

Memorial Day...the beginning of summer!

Yay! Summer is almost here and it sure felt like it today with close to 90 degree weather!! Since I don't have any new pics to post I thought I would throw a few from last year's sailing season. I can't wait to take new ones to see the changes in my children in a year.

A few updates:

Schyler is getting better, but his legs are still hurting. It will be 6-8 weeks before he is back to normal. I cannot tell you how fortunate we are he did not break both legs!

Kinsey received her US Sailing Dinghy Instructor Certification last weekend. This will be her last summer as an instructor at the sail school before she goes off to college. I'm sure she will be back in Skaneateles for the summers instructing all the little ones coming up the pike. That is until she realizes that is just way cooler to stay in Rhode Island and really sail!

Keefe has decided to get baptized this Sunday. Still processing the whole thing, but he wants to do it and I'm sure I will capture it on film. Did I mention he will be baptized in the lake??? Has anyone mentioned to him the lake is really, really cold this time of year?

I have two weddings to photograph this weekend. One tomorrow and another Saturday. I was so hoping to be a couch potato on Sunday since I will be EXHAUSTED, but it seems I will find myself in yet another church.

I hope Monday is calmer and I can finally be that couch potato watching mindless shows that everyone in my house hates.

Have I mentioned I am really looking forward to Monday!?



I'm tired. I am going to bed.

I can't believe my son is getting baptized in the lake.

1 comment:

me said...

Wow- Lots of things happening! I hope that you have a warm towel for Keefe. It sounds like it'll be interesting- Looking forward to pics. Be well Sky and happy Memorial Day!