Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally, summer has begun for us!


Finally, we were able to go and enjoy an afternoon of sailing on Blue 30. Now that Schyler's busy launch season is over and all of Kinsey's graduation festivities are through, we are now able to breathe a little and start enjoying our summer, lake and boat.

I had an event to shoot at the Country Club at 4:30 so the 3 of us decided to go sailing beforehand and drop me off at the club. What a great way to go to work and be picked up. The wind was not good first starting out, but as we got closer to the village it picked and objects went flying. I forgot to put some things on the ground so I got that look we all know from Schyler. I am always a little rusty at the beginning of sailing season....

The event at the Club was beautiful and it was alot of fun having Schyler pick me up with a Lightning all ready and waiting for me and sail (motor) off into the sunset.

It was a great day. I can't wait until next weekend when we can really spend time on the boat and clean her up a bit.

1 comment:

kerry said...

Just awaiting the word that we can come out to sail.....the boys are getting anxious to hang with their Uncle Sky! Get in touch please.