Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Afternoon at Mamma's with Caden

On Sunday we all met at Mamma's house to see the newest edition to the family. Little Caden weighing in at a whopping 25lbs! Christina and Craig are in town from Charlotte visiting family and friends for a bit and it was great to see them. Caden is just theee cutest baby and is always smiling and loved being passed from relative to relative. Everyone just loved their turn holding him. It was really precious to see all the generations together.
Schyler picking berries and rhubarb with with Sam and Ryan.

Margie with her grandson, Caden.

The four generations. Mamma, Margie, Craig and Caden.

Caden
The other fourth generation group.

Ooh, this might be the end of the shoot!

Caden with mommy and daddy.

Thank you everyone. It was real nice and I will get the rest of these photos done and send the cd's out to all of you!

8 comments:

me said...

oooh- the shots are wonderful and Caden is gorgeous!! I feel really homesick now.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Locke......my Home Ec. teacher...a loonnnnnng time ago. ph

kerry said...

Wonder who "ph" is? Wonderful pics Laure! Thanks so much for taking them. I will remind Margie to look at them.

Schyler - Laure said...

I have no idea who "ph" is?? Thanks for letting Margie know.

"ph", if you see this post, please let us know who you are!

Anonymous said...

It's Patty Hazard.....I thought I was the only PH in the world............

Schyler - Laure said...

Hi Patti!!!! Schyler thought it might be you. So glad you peek in once in awhile!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I check out all the news that's news....and look at your photos, too!

Margie said...

Hi Laure - these pictures a great!!!!! Can't wait for the CD - you do such a wonderful job and you were incredible at catching Caden at just the right moment. So glad you and Sky could come - I am enjoying your blog. Margie