Wednesday, August 3, 2011

california fun | part one

I just got back from taking Kinsey and Keefe to California for vacation. Being that this will be the last summer Kinsey will spend at home, I thought it was time to take a vacation and really show them where I am from.  

We started in the Bay Area where I showed them where I grew up, where I went to school, and where I used to play as a child. I really do love San Mateo. It felt good to be back home, and it was so special to be with my kids. I really did have a wonderful childhood with all my friends from Susie, Lori, Bobby, Angie, Joe, Mara and countless others.

Here are a few photos from our second day. After we visited Palo Alto, we drove to Half Moon Bay and walked along Dunes Beach. A favorite high school hang out...

More to follow!




No comments: