Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Quick Post

Apparently, Laure is not the only one who can post new Posts!!
I hope you all can bear with me as I have No idea what I am doing.

First, Kinsey is doing Great. She loves her school, roommate, classes and living the life of a college student.
Second, Jon and Arline cut the line and are now officially liveaboard  cruisers on their boat Kasidah without a dock to call home. Laure and I went to Fulton  to visit them in the evening while they were on the way through the canal system to get to the Hudson river and points south. We hope to meet up with and bunk on their boat in Annapolis for the US Boat Show.
Third, We are pleased to have a soccer player in the family in Keefe. He is in 8th grade this year. Go Lakers.


Fourth and finally, because I could go  all night, a pic of Laure and I from this spring at Kinsey's graduation party. A rare event to get  the two of us in front of the lens...

3 comments:

me said...

WONDERFUL pic!!

kerry said...

We live way too close not to see each other. What date is good for you guys?

Jon and Arline Libby said...

Nice wheel.....Nice Sunglasses....and nice koozee.....
We hope we can make the show. Should make New York City in two more nights then it all depends on the weather.