Monday, June 30, 2008

Into the early morning...

Oh my God! It's July 1st tomorrow and the Regatta is days away! I'm still at work downloading a wedding I shot Saturday, Libby is at the Sailboat Shop working on sails and I'm sure Schyler is going to be heading home in just a few to hopefully step the mast. My job tonight is cleaning the sails and removing numbers so that we can put on No.39. Not so bad.

Apparently everyone and their uncle stopped by yesterday as Rob was painting the name of the boat on. We were hoping to keep it secret until the boat was launched, but we do live in too small of a town! However, Chris Moore who did stop by, kept his promise not to tell because my daughter Kinsey asked him what it was and he would not tell her. Gotta love it. And Chris, I'm working on getting that little GTI!

A quick photo of Schyler around midnight sitting on a seat IN THE BOAT! She's coming together!!!

PS-I photoshopped the name the boat off. You wanna know what it is, stop by and say hello!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys- looking forward to a ride in your NEW boat!
cannot believe all the work you're doing. looks like a true labor of love.