Saturday, February 12, 2011

mid-winter reflections

sitting here on my nice warm couch, checking out the blogs that  I follow , I realize that my own blog is way past due for a post. It's not that I don't care about posting as it is just laziness. I check my friends blogs, web sites, spots and now facebook posts daily. And, I admit that I also check this blog to see if there are any new response posts.
I don't blame you for not leaving a comment
I can only hope to someday generate enough Skylaure interest to get that first fresh comment!
This is my new goal...
I leave you with a few pics of this past summer on the lake. I won't even bother with last winters pics, this winters are much more depressing and I can't bring myself to post them now. I will save them for this summer.

3 comments:

me said...

Awww. Seeing those summer pics REALLY makes me wanna be somewhere else right now! miss you guys. Thanks for posting- klbt

Jon and Arline Libby said...

Sorry it took us a bit to comment but it is very hard to get internet here and if you had come down you would know just what we are talking about.......so here is one for you.

You could get hit by the boom and die
You could fall overboard and die
You could capsize and die
or you could stay home and
Fall off the couch and Die.
Or you could go cruising and spend all your money rebuilding your boat and still have things breakdown and die.......
Or you could just go visit your friends that have gone out cruising and DIE:).

Schyler - Laure said...

A RAY OF SUNSHINE! THANKS.