Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Well, it's been a busy month for us here. We started off the month by going to the Annapolis Boat Show where we decided that we really want the 49' Hylas (last year the 46 was it).....just need about $750,000. Maybe we could find a used Hylas 49 or a Stephens 47(same hull) either way, here's a shot of one. Please note, if I had had one of my big cameras we would have been able to get a better photo. Lesson learned...big boat, big camera.

From Annapolis we went onto Boston where I had to shoot a wedding in Watertown at Commander's Mansion. Two words about Boston....'Obama Nation'! The wedding was great though!

Soon after coming home from our weeklong trip we took the Pearson on it's last sail of the season up to the club for crane day. It was an absolutely beautiful day.

Last, but not least, Kinsey & I spent a few days in Newport, Rhode Island to visit Roger Williams University where she would like to go in the Fall for college. We stayed at this great little place in Newport called the Jailhouse Inn. We had cell block 16. It was great spending time alone with my daughter. We had a blast. I hope she ends up at Roger Williams. Both Schyler and I would be there ALOT!

Well, it's late, I'm tired and I will post again soon!!!!

No comments: